Customer Service/Sales Representative
Ready America San Jose Bay Area, CA
Ready America, the leading disaster preparedness company, seeks to add a Store Service and Sales Representative to their team that will represent our top-selling consumer products. Responsibilities include ensuring proper merchandising of our top-selling brands at the point of sale in established retail accounts. In addition, responsibilities will include attending trade shows/safety events.
Store Service and Sales Representative responsibilities include maintenance and cleaning of established store displays, merchandising products, writing suggested orders, educating store staff about Ready America and our items, developing strong relationships with store personnel, completing store surveys of our displays, and communicating with management staff. May occasionally attend new store openings or special events. Retail sales or merchandising experience is a plus.
What you can expect:
• Enjoy a flexible schedule
• Paid training
• Competitive hourly rate
• You work independently
• Opportunity to work with major brand retailers (Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowes, etc.)
• Mileage reimbursement provided. Little overnight required.
Skill sets and qualifications include:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A positive, friendly personality and professional demeanor
• Reliable transportation necessary for local travel and proof of insurance
• Candidates must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Perform tasks involving walking, bending, climbing stairs, reaching, and standing for long periods.
• Must have access to a computer, internet, email, MS Excel, and the ability to take and send pictures remotely.
• Ideal candidate is responsible; can provide great customer service and work with minimal supervision or direction.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 /hour